The blogger sale is live here! Come and see the things that are spilling out of my dressing room. When they’re gone, they’re gone. Here are a few bullet points:
- The shop is only open to UK customers this time – we tried until late last night to find a way of dispatching them overseas at a reasonable cost but in the end the delivery price would have been disproportionate. Do let me know if you have a low cost solution for sending parcels overseas so that I can include this next time
- Clothes are clearly marked as ‘lightly worn’ or ‘brand new with tickets’
- Clothes are sold as seen, I am not offering returns and have kept the prices low with this in mind.
- Refunds will only be given if a product is found to be damaged.
- If more than 5 items are ordered, I may contact you to ask for extra postage. This will depend simply on the weight of the items, if they fall within the courier’s weight band, I will not charge extra.
- A donation will be made to blood cancer charity Bloodwise at the end of the sale.
- The shop will close on Friday 22nd February or as soon as all products have been sold.
- Products have been listed as accurately as possible – please remember I am a human, not a full scale retailer.
- We will aim to dispatch everything by Monday 27th February – please let me know if you need an item urgently.
I hope that’s everything – and that the site works. If it goes wrong, contact us email@example.com and someone will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Thank you for helping me to support Bloodwise.
Happy shopping everyone!
Advance notice – Inès de La Fressange at Uniqlo this Thursday
I have the exclusive on the new range from Inès de La Fressange at Uniqlo. As always the collection will be probably sold out online by lunchtime. It goes live on Thursday (21st Feb) at 7am (GMT) and I’ll be posting just before that with a lowdown on sizes (because they always vary) and a guide to the best pieces to buy. In the meantime you can see a preview of the collection here. See you on Thursday!
Recent posts you may have missed
How to build a capsule wardrobe part 6 – the summary
How to build a capsule wardrobe part 5 – body shape and silhouette
How to build a capsule wardrobe part 4 – defining your style icon
How to build a capsule wardrobe part 3 – colour and texture
How to build a capsule wardrobe part 2 – defining your personal look
How to build a capsule wardrobe part 1 – wardrobe reality check