I thought I’d give you some light relief from the strange days we’re living through by bringing you a blogger sale. There isn’t anything that I don’t like, it just isn’t possible to wear everything and so I’d rather share it with you. The charity that I’m raising funds for this time is The Trussell Trust. All of the Food Banks across the country are now really struggling with supplies and of course they’re about to need more stock than ever before so it seems sensible to make a donation at a national level, even though my heart lies with our local one. Obviously we won’t fix the problem but every donation counts.
So, the rules are the same as always:
- Please remember that even if something is in your basket it’s still available for other people to buy – it isn’t yours until you have completed checkout. If there’s something you really want it’s worth checking out quickly – any extra postage payments that we receive will go to charity.
- Clothes are clearly marked as either ‘lightly worn’ or ‘brand new with tickets’
- Brand new clothes are usually alternative sizes that have been sent for shoots and the brands have supported the charity sale
- Clothes are sold as seen, I am not offering returns and have kept the prices low with this in mind.
- Refunds will only be given if a product is found to be damaged or the description was wrong.
- Overseas orders are welcome and postage will be worked out when you check out.
- If more than 5 items are ordered, I may contact you to ask for extra postage. This will depend simply on the weight of the items, if they fall within the courier’s weight band, I will not charge extra.
- A donation will be made to The Trussell Trust at the end of the sale.
- The shop will close on Friday 20th March or as soon as all products have been sold.
- Products have been listed as accurately as possible – please remember I am a human, not a full scale retailer.
- I will start dispatching everything this weekend so you should have it next week – please let me know if you need an item urgently.
Thank you for supporting this sale. At a time when our focus is on our families it’s good to be able to do something for others as well. On Friday I’ll be sharing my thoughts on how Midlifechic will run over the next few weeks – I’m so glad that we have our community here, we can help to keep each other sane. Until then, stay well and be hopeful. This too will pass.
You can access the sale here.
Recent posts you may have missed
Great British Boltholes – Yorkshire
Spring/Summer 2020 trend update
What to look for when you’re buying jeans
Chatting through the points you raised in the reader survey
What to wear with jeans now – SS20
How to know what clothes suit you
What I’ve been doing and wearing in February
January cornucopia – beauty, travel, style and puppies
Current sales and discounts
- Me+Em sale on here
- Boden sale on here
- Baukjen sale on here
- Cos sale now on here
- White Stuff sale on here
- & Other Stories 20% discount with code SPECIAL here
- Hush – spring sale on here
- John Lewis 15% off beauty and fragrance here
- Mint Velvet up to 50% off here
- Reiss up to 50% off here
- Whistles 15% off everything here INCLUDING sale with code SPRING15
- Hobbs up to 50% off here
- M&S half price sale here
- Jigsaw up to 50% off with an additional 10% off everything
- John Lewis price matching hub here
Disclosure: as with the majority of blogs, products featured on Midlifechic sometimes (but not always) include affiliate links. This means that if you choose to make a purchase, you are helping to support the site because a small referral commission may be paid. This contributes towards hosting fees, software costs, site maintenance and other plug-ins. Midlifechic could not exist without these small payments, so every contribution makes a big difference.