Apologies for the lack of notice on this one but the clothes I was planning to shoot for today’s post didn’t turn up so I’ve had to pull my blogger sale forward instead. As you know I’m sent more clothes than I can ever wear and I can’t think of anyone I’d rather share that good fortune with than you. All clothes are only very lightly worn or sometimes brand new and as usual, I’m raising money for the blood cancer charity Bloodwise. It’s live now and ere are the usual bullet points:
- Please remember that even if something is in your basket, it’s still available for other people to buy – it isn’t yours until you have completed checkout. If there’s something you really want it’s worth checking out quickly – any extra postage payments that we receive will go to charity.
- Clothes are clearly marked as either ‘lightly worn’ or ‘brand new with tickets’
- Clothes are sold as seen, I am not offering returns and have kept the prices low with this in mind.
- Refunds will only be given if a product is found to be damaged or the description was wrong.
- If more than 5 items are ordered, I may contact you to ask for extra postage. This will depend simply on the weight of the items, if they fall within the courier’s weight band, I will not charge extra.
- A donation will be made to blood cancer charity Bloodwise at the end of the sale.
- The shop will close on Friday 19th April or as soon as all products have been sold.
- Products have been listed as accurately as possible – please remember I am a human, not a full scale retailer.
- I will start dispatching everything w/c 15th April – please let me know if you need an item urgently.
I think that’s everything, have a lovely weekend and I’ll be back on Tuesday with a Uniqlo SS19 try-on.
Recent posts you may have missed
How to build a capsule wardrobe part 6 – the summary
How to build a capsule wardrobe part 5 – body shape and silhouette
How to build a capsule wardrobe part 4 – defining your style icon
How to build a capsule wardrobe part 3 – colour and texture
How to build a capsule wardrobe part 2 – defining your personal look
How to build a capsule wardrobe part 1 – wardrobe reality check