I haven’t held a blogger sale for ages so there’s quite a lot to get through. Just to explain quickly to new readers – I put one together every 12 – 18 months because I just don’t have a chance to wear all of the clothes that I’m invited to feature on here. And I need to reduce my ‘capsule’ by about 50% because we’re planning to reconfigure our dressing room and I have to get it to a sensible level before we can even think about the design stage. It means the shop might be an ongoing project for a while but this is my first batch of both pre-loved and brand new clothes. They often sell fast so don’t delay, just a few points to bear in mind:
- Please remember that even if something is in your basket, it’s still available for other people to buy – it isn’t yours until you have completed checkout. If there’s something you really want it’s worth checking out quickly – any extra postage payments that we receive will go to charity.
- Clothes are clearly marked as either ‘lightly worn’ or ‘brand new with tickets’
- Brand new clothes are usually alternative sizes that have been sent for shoots and the brands have supported the charity sale
- Clothes are sold as seen, I am not offering returns and have kept the prices low with this in mind.
- Refunds will only be given if a product is found to be damaged or the description was wrong.
- If more than 5 items are ordered, I may contact you to ask for extra postage. This will depend simply on the weight of the items, if they fall within the courier’s weight band, I will not charge extra.
- A donation will be made to charity Blood Cancer UK at the end of the sale.
- The shop will close on Friday 24th March or as soon as all products have been sold.
- Products have been listed as accurately as possible – please remember I am a human, not a full scale retailer.
- I will start dispatching everything w/c 20th March – please let me know if you need an item urgently.
I think that’s everything, thank you to you and the brands that have supported the sale. Have a lovely weekend and I’ll be back next Friday with new season. It’s time to talk about new styles, new shapes and easy ways to update the clothes you already have.