It’s been a long time since I’ve done a blogger sale so this is a big one. Thanks to lockdown I haven’t had the chance to wear a lot of the clothes that I’ve been sent to shoot over the last couple of years. I always tell brands that if that’s the case, I’ll share my good fortune with you and raise funds for charity at the same time. This time I’m splitting the donation between two charities. First of all the food banks via The Trussell Trust because I think we all know that we’re living alongside more people who are struggling than ever. The other is the Ukraine Crisis Appeal that’s been launched by the British Red Cross which will help to get food, medical supplies, shelter and water to those who have suddenly found themselves in the midst of conflict.
All clothes are only very lightly worn and sometimes brand new (described as BNWT in the caption). The sale is live now here and please read the usual bullet points:
Blogger sale – fundraising for The Trussell Trust & The Ukraine Crisis Appeal
- Please remember that even if something is in your basket, it’s still available for other people to buy – it isn’t yours until you have completed checkout. If there’s something you really want it’s worth checking out quickly – any extra postage payments that we receive will go to charity.
- Clothes are clearly marked as either ‘lightly worn’ or ‘brand new with tickets’ (BNWT)
- Clothes are sold as seen, I am not offering returns and have kept the prices low with this in mind.
- Refunds will only be given if a product is found to be damaged or the description was wrong.
- If more than 5 items are ordered, I may contact you to ask for extra postage. This will depend simply on the weight of the items, if they fall within the courier’s weight band, I will not charge extra.
- The sale is open to all overseas readers, please bear in mind that if you order a number of items we may need to contact you to ask for extra postage.
- The shop will close on Friday 4th March or as soon as all products have been sold.
- The donation to food bank charity The Trussell Trust will be made at the end of the sale.
- Products have been listed as accurately as possible – please remember I am a human, not a full scale retailer.
- I will start dispatching everything w/c 7th March – please let me know if you need an item urgently
Next week there will be two posts on unusual days, both timed to coincide with offers or limited launches. On Monday I’ll be talking about a brand I haven’t covered before on Midlifechic, I’m sure you’ll already know it but it’s going through a period of change so I’ll tell you a bit about what’s going on behind the scenes, do a try-on and there will be a 20% offer for the days that follow it.
On Thursday I’ll be launching Inès de La Fressange at Uniqlo’s SS22 collection. It’s a tiny one this time but it’s the once yearly chance to stock up on French style staples that are designed specifically with midlife women’s necklines and skin tones in mind. In the meantime you can see the preview here – stock is limited this time so it’s worth being ready for Thursday morning if there’s something you want.
We’re heading off now for a weekend with the boys and some of their friends / girlfriends. We’re staying somewhere that’s pretty special and I may post on Instagram although it might not feel appropriate when we’re living through such a turbulent point in history. Either way I’ll tell you all about it here soon. Mr MC and I are both so frantically busy at work at the moment that we’re really looking forward to having some daft young company that forces us to switch off and it’s going to be interesting to be surrounded by young minds and get their take on world affairs as they stand.
So I wish you a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you twice next week. I’ll just finish by saying one last thank you in anticipation of your help in supporting the Trussell Trust and the British Red Cross Ukraine Appeal. Thank goodness for all the people there who stand ready to take action at times like this. See you on Monday.