The blogger sale is live here! Come and see the things that are spilling out of my dressing room. When they’re gone, they’re gone. Here are a few bullet points:
- The shop is only open to UK customers this time – we tried until late last night to find a way of dispatching them overseas at a reasonable cost but in the end the delivery price would have been disproportionate. Do let me know if you have a low cost solution for sending parcels overseas so that I can include this next time
- Clothes are clearly marked as ‘lightly worn’ or ‘brand new with tickets’
- Clothes are sold as seen, I am not offering returns and have kept the prices low with this in mind.
- Refunds will only be given if a product is found to be damaged.
- If more than 5 items are ordered, I may contact you to ask for extra postage. This will depend simply on the weight of the items, if they fall within the courier’s weight band, I will not charge extra.
- A donation will be made to blood cancer charity Bloodwise at the end of the sale.
- The shop will close on Friday 3rd November or as soon as all products have been sold.
- Products have been listed as accurately as possible – please remember I am a human, not a full scale retailer.
- We are away next week so I will aim to dispatch everything w/c 6th November – please let me know if you need an item urgently.
I hope that’s everything – and that the site works. If it goes wrong, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. I have people on hand who will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Happy shopping everyone!
Recent posts you may have missed
A palette inspired by toffee apples
Side stripe trousers and a midlife wedding
Leather leggings for women over 40
A cornucopia of recent outfits
Launching the Midlifechic Boutique
On children growing away – how a stair carpet floored me
How many pairs of shoes do you actually need?
The relaunch of iconic label Issa
What to buy from Hush’s Autumn collection
A guide to AW17 – the shapes and colours to look out for
Back to work – a desk to dinner project
Inès de La Fressange at Uniqlo – exclusive launch with Midlifechic