The blogger sale is now live here. Just in case you missed them, here are the important points to remember:
- I use a simple storefront. This means that even if something is in your basket, it is still available for others to buy until you check out. If it is something you really want, it is worth checking out immediately and then going back into the shop to browse again. It may help to know that extra postage received from multiple purchases from a single address will go to charity.
- For the first time we are opening the shop to international readers. We have done our best to calculate postage but if you buy a large number of items, please bear in mind that we may have to contact you to increase the delivery charge.
- If more than 5 items are ordered by UK readers, we may also have to contact you to ask for extra postage. This will depend simply on the weight of the items, if they fall within the courier’s weight band, we will not charge extra.
- Clothes are clearly marked as ‘lightly worn’ (LW), ‘brand new with tickets’ (BNWT) or ‘brand new without tickets’ (BNWOT)
- Clothes are sold as seen, I am not offering returns and have kept the prices low with this in mind.
- Refunds will only be given if a product is found to be damaged.
- A donation will be made to blood cancer charity Bloodwise at the end of the sale.
- The shop will close on Friday 18th May or as soon as all products have been sold. There are more items than usual this time but going by past experience, most things sell out in the first two hours.
- Products have been listed as accurately as possible – please remember I am a human, not a full scale retailer.
If there are any problems, please contact the shop: email@example.com and someone will help.
Happy shopping and thank you so much for supporting both me and Bloodwise.